1. You agree to pay the membership fees in full for access to With Camera In Hand’s membership site for a period of 1 year, according to the plan you choose at time of purchase.
You are able cancel your membership in the first 30 days for a full refund if you decide this site is not for you, or does not meet your expectations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel. Should you wish to cancel your membership outside of the first 30 days, no refund will be provided.
2.Your Membership is non-transferable. You must not share your username and password with anyone else or allow anyone else to access the Site using your username and password.
3. The Site will usually be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We may, however, need to interrupt or suspend your access to the Site for maintenance, technical or other reasons.
We are pleased to be able to offer exclusive Content on the Site for your educational and learning needs. The Content will be updated, changed or removed from time to time, at our discretion, so we can’t guarantee that specific Content will always be available on the Site.
4. All content is copyright to With Camera In Hand. We own all Content, and all other rights in the Site including its design, compilation and look and feel. Your membership gives you a right to use the Content for personal learning purposes. You must not redistribute Content (such as tutorials, PDF’s, notes, videos or any other content). If you love the Content, please ask your friends to become members too!
5. We reserve the right, to monitor all matter posted to the Site. We are not responsible or liable for material posted by others. We do, however, reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or to remove matter that in our discretion is objectionable or in violation of these Membership Terms, our policies or applicable law.
You must not upload or post any materials that:
a. restrict or inhibit others’ use or enjoyment of the Site;
b. are false, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or offensive;
c. infringe others’ rights, including privacy or intellectual property rights;
d. disclose personal information about others, particularly sensitive information;
e. contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component; or
f. contain commercial solicitation or ‘spam’ of any kind.
6. We will not share your information with anyone (unless as per below). Personal information that you disclose may be used by With Camera In Hand, its agents and contractors in relation to your membership and the Site, including marketing activities for the Site.
We may disclose any personal information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request.
7. We may, in our discretion, immediately restrict, suspend or terminate your membership and access to the Site if we consider you in breach of these Membership Terms, any other Site rules, or applicable law.
8. We control and operate the Site from our offices in Australia. The laws of Australia govern these Membership Terms, and you and With Camera in Hand submit to the jurisdiction of the courts here.