10 LESSON SHORT PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE IN BALLARAT
Do you have an awesome DSLR camera but leave it on auto mode? Learn how your camera works & gain confidence to use it to it’s full potential on manual mode in this practical DSLR Photography Course Ballarat.
Perfect for beginners & intermediate photographers wanting to get creative & take their photography to the next level.
DSLR SHORT PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE COVERS:
- ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed
- Manual metering
- Practical landscape & portrait classes
- Natural & Flash lighting
- Post production
- Completion of a documentary assignment
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– This deposit is non refundable
– Final payment of $545 is due two weeks prior to the start date (Total course cost is $695 incl gst)
– If a student does not turn up to class, they will catch up via the notes in their course book. No catch up classes provided.